REGISTER TO THE EVENT
The R&D dating for animal health and innovation are organised over the course of two days
Track 1: Best practices in collaborative research
1) Is the One Health dynamics a powerful driver for Open Innovation?
2) Getting close to the action: new collaborative models to source innovation
3) Precompetitive collaborations: sharing knowledge, but is there a tangible outcome?
4) Four hands on the steering wheel? How are academia/industry alliances managed?
Track 2: Key issues in licensing and tech transfer
1) Networks and alliances with the industry: how can TTOs contribute to their success?
2) University spin-offs: how to optimize the business and university interests/ is it easy to balance
3) How to implement and perform effective due diligence?
4) Sovereign patent funds and IP monetization: how is this trend impacting the life sciences industry? / Sovereign patent funds: what’s the impact on startups and inventors?
Track 3: Early stage innovation: finding funds in all the right places
1) The funding challenge: find alternative approaches to financing innovation
2) How can TTOs partner more efficiently with patient groups, charities & foundations?
3) US vs Europe: how do VCs assesses risk?
4) Does crowd funding have a place in drug development?
Back to top
2017 © All rights reservedLegal noticePowered by IT Consultis